Mountain Cabin Retreat with Modern Conveniences!
Beautiful 3 bedrooms, 3 bath Chalet Cabin, sleeps 8.
$275.00 a night, plus $250.00 cleaning fee.
For any inquiries please contact:
- Spacious open living & dining room floor plan, with fire place, flat screen (Cable & WiFi!)
- Lower Level
- Living room: Large open floor plan with fire place, flat screen TV, leather sectional sofas.
- Dining room: Dining table seats 6-8, with a vintage child’s chair and knotty pine credenza-bar.
- Kitchen: Lovely Chef’s Kitchen with granite counter tops, custom cabinetry, center island prep area, modern stainless steel appliances; Toaster, Blender, Micro/Convection Oven, Keurig Coffee Maker
- Master bedroom with Cal King bed, walk-in closet; Private en-suite Bathroom, shower, double sinks, hair dryer, towels provided.
- Additional Guest Bathroom: Downstairs with shower, hair dryer, towels provided.
Full Laundry Room: Washer, Dryer, Ironing board, Iron provided
- Upstairs Loft & Guest Bedrooms
- Spacious loft family room with its own flat screen TV, sound bar & DVD selection, sleeper sofa.
- 2 Guest bedrooms with Queen beds, additional seating in both and lighted closets.
- Guest Bathroom: Full bath & shower, double sinks, hair dryer, towels provided.
- Deck & Patio with BBQ & plenty of outdoor dining space!
- 2-Car Garage plus Extra front Parking
- RV Parking Shed on property
- Utilities & Amenities
- Wireless Internet (basic use includes text, email, web search)
- Integrated Heat & Air Conditioning
- Instant Hot Water System
- Linens & Towels, Hair Dryers Provided
- Full Size Washing Machine & Dryer
- Fireplace (Remote Control)
- Surrounding Features:
- 2 minutes to Lyons Dam hike start & overlook.
- 15 Minutes to Pine Crest Lake, fishing, boating, camping, movies under the stars all summer long!
- 20 Minutes to Dodge Ridge Ski Park for hiking winter skiing!
And only 86 Miles to Yosemite National Park, one of the Wonders of the World and now a World Heritage Site with over 761,000 acres containing thousands of lakes, ponds and rivers. Wild life such as deer, marmots and bears call Yosemite home, as do a large variety of reptiles, amphibians and birds. There’s over 800 miles of hiking trails for you to explore!
$275.00 per night
$250.00 cleaning fee
Please Note: No Smoking… anything, Your children are welcome but please be respectful of our lovely home. (Trash must be taken out with you as there is no trash service).